When you submit data to us, you will be asked to affirm that you have read and understood this policy. If you tick to indicate you have, it will be taken as positive acceptance of this policy as stated.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (“the Regulation”), the data controller is Digivante Limited c/o Midway House, Staverton Technology Park, Cheltenham, GL51 6TQ, United Kingdom.
Please note that we may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated in January 2020.
1.2 What we collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Business Name
- Job Title
- Details of your visits to our site (including but not limited to traffic data, heat maps, anonymised screen recordings, location data and/or resources you access, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise for improving your experience)
- We may also hold CV/Resumes if uploaded
Any data collected is used for the express purpose of conducting business operations.
1.3 What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us as well as other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To improve our site and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out at any time);
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail or other electronic means. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
1.5 IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
1.7 Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
1.8 Controlling your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
As a rule, we will never divulge your personal information to any Third Parties excepting:
- If Digivante Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
1.9 Data subject access request
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (an access request). If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at the above address.
You may also at any time change your preference around your data use. Please notify us at the above address and we will enact your wishes immediately.