This statement applies to content published on the www.digivante.com website.
This website is run by the Digivante. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- Some icons, buttons and links have poor colour contrast
- Zoom up to 400% causes some cropped data
- some heading elements are not consistent
- some images are not highest resolution
- some content does not display, if styling elements are switched off
- Skip links are not implemented
We will update the statement when issues are fixed or when we expect them to be fixed.
Feedback and contact information
In your message, include:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your email address and name
- the format you need
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, contact us.
If you contact us with a complaint and you’re not happy with our response, please contact us for escalation to the support management team.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Digivante is committed to making this website accessible
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 A and AA standards.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Zoom up to 400% causes some cropped data and some content does not display if CSS switched off. This means at 400% zoom some words are cropped. This fails WCAG 1.3 success criterion 1.3.3 (Sensory Characteristics)
- Some icons, buttons and links have poor colour contrast. This fails WCAG 1.5 success criterion 1.4.1 (Use of colour) and 1.4.3 (Contrast Minimum).
- Some images are not highest resolution. Images may appear blurred and unreadable. This fails WCAG 1.5 success criterion 1.4.10 (Reflow)
- Some icons, buttons and links have poor colour contrast. This fails WCAG 1.4 success criterion 1.4.11 (Non-text contrast)
- Skip links are not implemented. This means you cannot skip over the header links directly to the content within the webpage. This fails WCAG 1.5 success criterion 2.4.1 (Bypass blocks)
How we tested this website
We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA to test how accessible Digivante.com is.
We used the Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM) approach to decide on a sample of pages to test.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
The Digivante development team are urgently fixing content which fails to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. Some content is directly related to our branding so cannot be fixed. Other content is supplied by third parties and will be raised with them in order to fix.
We will update this page when issues are fixed.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 08 March 2021.
It was last reviewed on 08 March 2021.