This statement applies to content published on the www.digivante.com website.
This website is run by the Digivante. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- access all the items on hamburger menu on portrait mode
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- Zoom up to 400% causes some cropped data and overlapped text
- The hamburger menu does not allow all the items to be accessed when on landscape mode
- Validation messages are not displayed for some fields when submitting forms
- Certain aspects of the website are not read out by a screenreader
- Some content does not display, if styling elements are switched off
- Skip links are not implemented
We will update the statement when issues are fixed or when we expect them to be fixed.
Feedback and contact information
Tell us if you need information in a different format.
In your message, include:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your email address and name
- the format you need
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, contact us.
If you contact us with a complaint and you’re not happy with our response, please contact us for escalation to the support management team.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Digivante is committed to making this website accessible.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 A and AA standards.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Instructions provided for understanding and operating content do not rely solely on sensory characteristics of components such as shape, color (see 1.4.1), size, visual location, orientation, or sound. This fails WCAG 1.3.3 – Sensory Characteristics.
- Content does not restrict its view and operation to a single display orientation, such as portrait or landscape, unless a specific display orientation is essential. This fails WCAG 1.3.4 – Orientation.
- Content can be presented without loss of information or functionality, and without requiring scrolling in two dimensions for: Vertical scrolling content at a width equivalent to 320 CSS pixels or horizontal scrolling content at a height equivalent to 256 CSS pixels (except for parts of the content which require two-dimensional layout for usage or meaning) This fails WCAG 1.4.10 – Reflow.
- If an input error is automatically detected and suggestions for correction are known, then the suggestions are provided to the user, unless it would jeopardize the security or purpose of the content. This fails WCAG 3.3.3 – Error Suggestion.
- Ensuring that people with low vision or blind who are using assistive technologies are presented with status messages that aren’t in focus are done so in a way that doesn’t interrupt their flow while browsing the website This fails WCAG 4.1.3 – Status Message.
How we tested this website
We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA to test how accessible Digivante.com is.
We used the Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM) approach to decide on a sample of pages to test.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
The Digivante development team is regularly fixing content which fails to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. Some content is directly related to our branding so cannot be fixed. Other content is supplied by third parties and will be raised with them to fix.
We will update this page when issues are fixed.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 04 February 2022.
It was last reviewed on 07 February 2022.